Yeah we bought a Scamp and fixed her up.
Things we did:
- ripped out everything, because it stunk, I mean really, really, really bad!
- a DEEP AND DARK CLEANING (can we discuss the amazingness of TSP?!?!?)
- seam tape removal and replaced with caulk
- painted everything with 3 coats of exterior paint (except the interior fiberglass fitting, those just needed a good Bon Ami scrubbing, to make them sparkling again)
- replaced the carpet with cork floor (not easy, but looks damn good)
- sewed the new upholstery (this was hands down the HARDEST and LONGEST part of the project)!
- sewed new curtains
- all the appliances worked (amazing!), but needed to be tweaked/updated.
-new tires, new battery, new propane (you know, that stuff that makes it functional)
- new under cabinet lighting (thank you IKEA for having very tiny things)
- new electric
It was a TON of work, but worth it.
We love this little animal.